At Epical we’re on a mission to redefine what a data consultancy can be, and achieve. For us it’s a mission which begins from and ends with trust. It means, as data consultants, we see our role as one beyond advice and services. Because we know that expertise in digital trust, data and analytics, applications, and integration is more than technical knowledge. It’s a responsibility, and an opportunity to help steer, shape and make a world that’s fairer for all.
Join us as IAM Requirements Analyst
Would you like to join an exciting journey? We are now expanding our Nordic Digital Trust Team, now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Identity and Access Management (IAM) Requirements Analyst to help us scale up our IAM business across Sweden and Finland, and excel in the dialogues with the customers. The role is a full-time position, and you can live anywhere in Sweden or in Finland as we work in a well-established hybrid setup, but we do of course have 10 centrally located offices in different cities.
What is this all about?
We design, build, support, and operate solutions in the Identity and Access Management area. Our customers are based in the Nordics and our goal is to ensure that they have a secure and solid base to help them fulfill their business goals and strategies.
As an IAM Requirements Analyst at Epical, you will act as an important link between the client’s business and Epical's technical IAM team. You will engage with the client, to understand, challenge and develop key requirements around the Security and IAM areas. You will define goals with the client, model business processes, refine the requirements with the implementation team, and support requirements implementation and validation. Our technical focus is on Saviynt, IBM, MicroFocus, and Sailpoint.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A strong grasp of Identity and Access Management, preferably previous experience participating in IAM implementation
- Experience in Requirements analysis and gathering, development of project road-maps as well as generating project documentation
- A broad understanding of Cyber Security Risk, and Governance
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to translate more technical requirements, into layman's terms
You are an expert who seamlessly integrates business and IAM technology. You have the enthusiasm and ability to work from describing the business goal state to the system and interface specifications required for implementation. It is possible to customize the tasks according to your skills, and you can be either a more experienced requirements setter or a little more junior, but you already have some previous experience in similar positions.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a team of Nordic’s leading experts in Digital Trust.
- Stimulating and interesting assignments, working with large customers in complex environments – usually in team-based project deliveries X-Nordic.
- An organization that supports work-life balance and the possibility to work remotely.
- Comprehensive compensation & benefits package.
- Continuing education - courses, and compensation for certification.
Do you want to become a part of something epic?
Hey, that’s an awesome idea. Submit your application already today!
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis. Please note that to qualify you need to have a residence or work permit in Sweden/Finland or Swedish/Finnish citizenship.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 72 141 25 20.
Data-driven business beyond the expected.
Epical is a Nordic data consultancy set on making a world we can all trust. Taking expertise in digital trust, data and analytics, applications, and integration, beyond the expected, Epical are adept in both building and running IT solutions on cloud. It’s through the responsible use of their knowledge that Epical’s more than 500 experts strive daily to make and create things that help provide a fairer world for the many.