We are now looking for an experienced Solution Architect specialized in Azure and Microsoft 365 for our ECM team. With us, you'll have an important special list role where you will work with exciting customers and primarily with solutions from Microsoft.
Our ECM team works with large customers in defense, energy, pharmaceuticals, real estate, authorities, and municipal operations. We have developed smart solutions for how to manage documents in a modern, efficient, and secure way in the cloud. Our solutions are highly sought after and we have a good reputation as well as customers and partners.
Our expertise is data, our product is trust. Epical is a Nordic data consultancy specialized in areas such as data & analytics, security, applications, and integrations. Together with our 500 digital experts, we support and enable the management, utilization, and protection of customers’ data. We believe that the responsible use of data is a powerful tool for creating positive change in the world, helping to solve some of our most pressing problems for our customers and the society around us.
The Role of Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect at Epical, you will work closely together with our business architects and our customers. You will be involved in early project stages and support with target architecture and solution design, carry out POCs, build prototypes, etc. When the projects enter the realization phase, you have a central function in our agile development team to guarantee a common thread through the architecture.
You need to be comfortable with the configuration and design of central services in Azure and Microsoft 365 such as Azure AD, Purview, Azure Storage Account, Azure Functions, SharePoint Online, Teams, the Power platform, etc.
You must be used to leading the development work in agile development teams. Meritorious if you have worked as a Scrum Master, but not necessary. You must be comfortable in producing specifications for the developers in the so-called User stories.
We would like you to live near one of our centrally located offices in either Sweden or Finland, but it is not a must. You can both work from the office or remotely from your home. At Epical we’ve got offices in the following cities: Gothenburg, Stockholm, Malmö, Örebro, Skövde, and Västerås (Sweden) and Espoo, Kuopio, Tampere, and Lahti (Finland).
Customer trips occur both within Sweden and EU countries. You must be ready to travel when the project requires it. For consultants in the same role, this means an average of 1-2 days of travel per month.
To be relevant to us in this role, we believe you have:
- Degree from college or university either in IT or technology
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Both broad and deep knowledge of Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online & Azure
- Worked with SharePoint Server, preferably in a hybrid setup
- Worked in complex organizations with high-security requirements, preferably within authorities or companies that supply to them where the Security Protection Act governs how to handle information
- Can communicate freely in English in both speech and writing. It is an advantage if you can communicate in Swedish or Finnish as well.
- Passionate about architecture and leading agile development teams
- Experience as a full-stack developer within Microsoft Azure and M365
- Experience with Document Management (ECM) solutions
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience working with large complex infrastructure projects (e.g. real estate, energy)
- It is advantageous if you have worked with AI/Machine Learning and also with other ECM platforms, e.g. Documentum, FileNet, Open Text, Mfiles, etc.
- It is advantageous if you have previously worked in a consulting role
- Certified in information security for example CISSP
As a person, you are an analytical and socially competent individual who thrives on daily customer contact. With an interest in problem-solving and knowledge sharing, you care about the quality of the work you present. You have an independent and systematic approach and thrive in work that is characterized by personal responsibility and a great influence on projects. You are fundamentally interested in technology and like to stay up-to-date on the development of new technologies.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a team of Nordic’s leading experts in Digital Trust.
- Stimulating and interesting assignments, working with large customers in complex environments – usually in team-based project deliveries X-Nordic.
- An organization that supports work-life balance and the possibility to work remotely.
- Comprehensive compensation & benefits package.
- Continuing education - courses, and compensation for certification.
Do you want to become a part of something epic?
Hey, that’s an awesome idea. Submit your application already today!
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis. Please note that to qualify you need to have a residence or work permit in Sweden/Finland or Swedish/Finnish citizenship.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at email@example.com or +46 72 141 25 20.
Our expertise is data. Our product is trust.
And you’re welcome to join us.